Terms of Service
Part One. Terms of Service
1. Recognition and Acceptance
2. Use of the Service
- Fraudulent use of the Site on behalf of others or fabricating others’ identification;
- Providing false personal data, compromised data accuracy and completeness or misleading data;
- Using any counterfeit, forged, fraudulently obtained credit card or a credit card without the holder’s consent for a transaction;
- Uploading, posting, publishing or storing any data that breaches others’ reputation, privacy, copyright, intellectual property rights and other rights;
- Uploading, posting, publishing or storing any data that is false, defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, unethical, crime-generating or illegal;
- Uploading, posting, publishing or storing any code, message or file that contains Trojan horses or viruses or disrupts, destroys or limits computer software or hardware functions;
- Destroying and interfering with the Site’s system or collecting others’ personal data including but not limited to email addresses without prior consent;
- Violating the duty of confidentiality according to the law or contract;
- Other law-breaking behaviors.
3. Registration Obligation, Security of Service Account and Password
- In order to use the Site, you agree and promise to provide your accurate and complete personal data according to the registration process of the Site and will maintain and update the data to keep its accuracy, up-to-dateness and completion. If you provide any incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent data, the Site has the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny you access to all or part of the Site.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive an account and a password whose ownership cannot be transferred. You take full responsibility of all activities of the account and you are responsible for maintaining the security of the account and the password. If you doubt that your account has been hacked or its security has been compromised, you must inform the Site immediately.
4. Protection and Infringement of Copyright
- Any data which you upload, input or provide to the Site is still owned by you or your authorizer. However, once you upload, input or provide any data to the Site, it means you agree to authorize the Site to use, revise, publish, disseminate, reproduce or openly demonstrate the data within the range which is necessary to fulfill the Site’s commitment; and the Site has the right to transfer the above-mentioned rights to others. If you have no rights to authorize others to use, revise, publish, disseminate, reproduce or openly demonstrate certain data or transfer the above-mentioned rights to the third party, please do not upload, input or provide the data to the Site. You guarantee that when the Site uses, revises, publishes, disseminates, reproduces or openly demonstrates the data, no rights of any third party will be violated or otherwise you will be held responsible for any damage or loss of the Site.
- All content of the Site is protected by copyright. If you wish to cite or republish any content, you need to receive a written consent of the Site or other rights holders unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws. If any violation is committed, you shall be liable for damages. It is your obligation to respect copyright. If any violation is committed, you shall be liable for damages to the Site including but not limited to litigation costs and legal fees.
- You agree that when using the Site, you must hold the intellectual property rights of your works and guarantee that your works do not violate the Copyright Act and other relevant laws and regulations. If any infringement is committed, the Site can suspend all or part of our services. If any serious infringement is committed, the Site can decline or terminate all or part of our services. If you think your copyright is infringed, please email the following data to this email address email@example.com (Please note that as an email address with a specific purpose, any non-infringement related email sent to this address will not be processed.) The Site may suspend or terminate the account of an infringer.
- Your accurate personal data and contact information. You agree that when there is an objection, your personal information will be provided to the infringer;
- Evidence that you can legally represent the copyright owner;
- The copyright violated content and the name and description of the violated work;
- A statement that based on good faith, you think the use of the content has not been legally authorized or permitted by law;
- And a statement that based on your understanding of the liabilities of making false statements, the above-mentioned data provided by you is true.
5. Service Revision and Termination
You agree that the Site maintains the right to revise, limit, suspend or terminate all or part of our services at any time without notice. The Site bears no responsibility for revising, limiting, suspending or terminating all or part of our services. You have no right to damage compensation if the Site revises, limits, suspends or terminates all or part of our services.
6. Online Transaction Notice
- When you complete an online order, the company will send you a notification email which suggests that the company has received the order but it does not mean the transaction has been completed because the company reserves the right to accept the order or not. You can check your shipping and delivery status on our website.
7. Links to Other Websites
The Site or our partners may provide links to other websites or Internet resources and you may be connected to websites run by other operators but it does not mean the Site is in any relations connected to those operators. The Site shall not be held responsible for any website run by other operators. The Site does not guarantee the appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, effectiveness, accuracy and completeness of any inquiry results or outside links. You agree that the Site bears no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by linking to other websites.
8. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you can only ask for compensation for direct damage. The Site is not responsible for compensation for other damages such as derivative, special, additional, indirect or punitive damages or profit losses. In no event shall the liability for damages of the Site exceed the amounts actually paid to the Site by you.
9. Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Data
- In order to provide good services and meet your interests, we will collect and process your personal data within the necessary scope including your name, job title, home address, work address, home phone number, mobile number, account on our website, mailing address, email address, online identity verification, inquiry records and other data which proves your identity.
- The Site has established a strict data security management system which will use your data on the Internet, in emails, writing, fax and other legal formats without going beyond the purpose of collection. In accordance with law and administrative ordinances, we may look into or provide your personal data to the judiciary, regulatory authorities or third parties who claim their rights violated and provide applicable evidence in order to maintain the Site in good and secure operation; to protect the lawful rights of other users or third parties; and to manage and maintain quality. Except the above-mentioned situations, the Site will not disclose your personal data to third parties. You can look up, view, replicate and revise your personal data anytime. If you wish to delete your account or relevant data at the Site, please contact us. If you wish to see adjustments of our relevant services, you can call to check, add, change or terminate our services.
11. System Interruptions or Failures
Interruptions or failures of our website may cause inconvenience, data losses, mistakes or financial losses for you. It is suggested that you take protective measures when using our website. We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by your using or incapable of using our services unless the loss or damage was caused by intentional acts or gross negligence of us.
12. General Terms and Conditions